Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates (5 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
always-sunny-in-philadelphia-naked-pics-online.gif

Don't know if the gif will load but it's Mac from always sunny asking where those pigs posted that
Lol it loads when you quote it

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Here's my facemelter: Breidenbach gets instantly downgraded bc he's a white dude who moves is an awkward way. But he's not wholly uneffective at the B1G level. Not a terrible rotation player.

If Breidenbach was a black dude who moved without the awkwardness... BUT had the exact same level of production & same ceiling, fans would be more than happy to keep the black guy. 🧐

On another note, the difference between Oleg and Breidenbach was that w Oleg we knew in the first 5 seconds of seeing him he'd never be a B1G player. Breidenbach looks like a fuckin weirdo out there - and moves like one - but he actually manages to contribute at the B1G level (for a rotation guy/sub).

I'd keep Wilhelm mainly because I'd fear that Fred would replace him with someone worse: like another Oleg or a Matej Kavas (remember that scrub?). WB 100% looks like a weirdo out there but he can actually play at a B1G bench player level.
Wilhelm turned the ball over or took a bad shot at least 1 out of 3 times touching it. I don't know how you can say any of that with a straight face.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wilhelm turned the ball over or took a bad shot at least 1 out of 3 times touching it. I don't know how you can say any of that with a straight face.
If we told Wilhelm to hit the bricks, Fred would likely bring in a WORSE replacement. You and I both know that's true.

Roll the Oleg and Matej Kavas highlight reels for more.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't. There's a lot of near 7 footers with limited athleticism at the D2 level that would be a wash.
Correct. "A wash" with the guy he's replacing is not a term that's gonna excite me as Hoiberg revamps this roster.

You give me guaranteed upgrades? I'll take those at every position.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds