Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates

What an upgrade. He needs to get some of that NIL money he's about to rake in at Tennessee State and give it to whoever gave him the advice to go in the portal.
Rumored at least 1 Husker basketball player wasn't getting the NIL $$$ he was promised. We think it was Dawson so that could explain the transfer too. If our NIL problems continue it is going to make recruiting, player moral & retention much more difficult for Hoiberg & Rhule

Rumored at least 1 Husker basketball player wasn't getting the NIL $$$ he was promised. We think it was Dawson so that could explain the transfer too. If our NIL problems continue it is going to make recruiting, player moral & retention much more difficult for Hoiberg & Rhule
Meh.

Dawson is a Big Ten athlete. Basketball and finesse wise? It seemed he had a long way to go.

There was a huge change in Dawson almost overnight. He went from getting on the floor in a pretty good role to basically not playing at all. There was something there. Not saying it was or wasn’t NIL. Just that something is amiss.

There was a huge change in Dawson almost overnight. He went from getting on the floor in a pretty good role to basically not playing at all. There was something there. Not saying it was or wasn’t NIL. Just that something is amiss.
They needed more offense. I honestly don't think it's much deeper than that.

Lawrence and he were essentially splitting that time, and Lawrence definitely earned it. Plus, the coming on of Sam Hoiberg, he kind of just got lost in the shuffle.

I'm not worried about losing him but concerning hearing the issues with NIL could have been part of it. Dawson's easily replaceable productivity wise.
I get that, but I really don't think they would risk their reputation related to NIL with a player that really wasn't highly sought after amongst the P5 ranks. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching him hustle and play, but it was just a tough fit for him in this conference.

Isn't it more likely that he stopped getting playing time on quite possibly the least talented roster in the country?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back