Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are playing by the rules and getting last place. Might as well get creative.

I’d have him buy a condo and then rent it to a booster that way over pays every month.

Boom. Passive income.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are playing by the rules and getting last place. Might as well get creative.

I’d have him buy a condo and then rent it to a booster that way over pays every month.

Boom. Passive income.
Ship a bunch of product for him to autograph in his home country. Fly home, sign, ship it back, fly back to states.

NFT's the photographer/creator sells fhe pictures to booster. Player gets royalties of 95%. Pictures are from games, practices where he's required to be.

redzoner

Cornerback
Ship a bunch of product for him to autograph in his home country. Fly home, sign, ship it back, fly back to states.

NFT's the photographer/creator sells fhe pictures to booster. Player gets royalties of 95%. Pictures are from games, practices where he's required to be.
I bet we could come up with 20 valid ways to generate passive income. It’s so dumb we can’t get this done.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
I’m talking our lack of NIL to begin with apparently

I understand you say apparently, but I wouldn't take that stance just yet. NIL has quickly become the boogeyman for Hoiberg not getting difference makers from the portal. At least not yet.

If Fred is this great coach that so many claim he is, there's enough talent in the portal to put together a good, competitive team. One that can finish 5-8.

He put himself in this situation, not 1890 or anyone else.

I bet we could come up with 20 valid ways to generate passive income. It’s so dumb we can’t get this done.

You're assuming NIL is why he picked West Virginia over Nebraska.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I understand you say apparently, but I wouldn't take that stance just yet. NIL has quickly become the boogeyman for Hoiberg not getting difference makers from the portal. At least not yet.

If Fred is this great coach that so many claim he is, there's enough talent in the portal to put together a good, competitive team. One that can finish 5-8.

He put himself in this situation, not 1890 or anyone else.

You're assuming NIL is why he picked West Virginia over Nebraska.
You seem quite passionate in your defense of 1890 and quick to blame Fred. Do you have ties to 1890? How was it Fred's fault that our NIL program was scammy and didn't pay some of his players what they were promised? Coaches aren't supposed to be involved with NIL.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds