Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates (3 Viewers)

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Episode 4 Gay GIF by Saturday Night Live

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
I am not sure how to feel about Kriisa, Arizona fans don't seem to love him. Temperament wise he seems the direct opposite of a Sam Griesel.
I’ll gladly take anyone who was allowed to commit to Arizona.

This probably won’t go over too well but I wasn’t a huge fan of Griesel. I know you only mentioned his temperament but I feel like we’ve elevated him to some mythical status because we’re desperate for good players. Don’t get me wrong he was solid and I appreciated his love for the program but he should’ve never been a point forward. Too slow and If I had a dollar for every time he dribbled full court into a slow back down post up only to turn the ball over or airball a shot I would have around $50.

I would’ve loved to see him with an actual point guard or an actual roster of B1G guys. He was a good one year band-aid for us but big picture he would be a great 2nd/3rd guy on a good B1G team.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds