Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball Off-season Updates (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know Avery’s mom and dad are moving to Manhattan to “manage his NIL”.

His dad is a REAL piece of work.
it will be interesting to see how those KSU players accept him as he'll probably be making more than all of them combined. I can see players pushing for him to pick up the check when they go out to eat.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
it will be interesting to see how those KSU players accept him as he'll probably be making more than all of them combined. I can see players pushing for him to pick up the check when they go out to eat.
Spoke to a dad of starting football player at KU. He said his son is making about $4-$5k a month between NIL and his stipend. Said he makes $800 for every radio hit. Also a rumor that all KU scholly players will get $35k at the start of the season.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Spoke to a dad of starting football player at KU. He said his son is making about $4-$5k a month between NIL and his stipend. Said he makes $800 for every radio hit. Also a rumor that all KU scholly players will get $35k at the start of the season.
I haven't asked about KU Football $$$ but can try to find out. We are friends with one of their fundraisers for their NIL Collective. He's a drinker so if we get him drunk he'll tell us anything. I think with basketball at KU NIL $$$ is evenly spread around to some extent. Was told Grady Dick was making a million or more. And is probably coming back next season. His family wants him to physically & mentally mature a bit more. They don't think he is mentally ready for the NBA and that scene. His family has money so no rush to the NBA because the family needs the money.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I haven't asked about KU Football $$$ but can try to find out. We are friends with one of their fundraisers for their NIL Collective. He's a drinker so if we get him drunk he'll tell us anything. I think with basketball at KU NIL $$$ is evenly spread around to some extent. Was told Grady Dick was making a million or more. And is probably coming back next season. His family wants him to physically & mentally mature a bit more. They don't think he is mentally ready for the NBA and that scene. His family has money so no rush to the NBA because the family needs the money.
Have a friend that’s friends with Dicks parents. He’s under the impression that Grady will go pro.

But ya his family does ok.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Have a friend that’s friends with Dicks parents. He’s under the impression that Grady will go pro.

But ya his family does ok.
I'm getting my info from KU Boosters & Coaches so your friend is probably getting more truthful info. My sources aren't privy to what the family is really saying behind the scenes. Hard to turn down the NBA money when you are projected to be a high draft pick.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Sounds like we’ll be a getting an Isaac Traudt to Pickle Smoochers commitment tomorrow morning around 10.
Kevin James Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

smh Traudt

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds