Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska to SEC? (9 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
If, and I stress IF, there is ANY truth to this…… could it be because of the AAU problem we have so we are “keeping our options open” so to speak?
We need to get our AAU back tell the Big Ten to go fuck themselves and go to the SEC.

Terry Crews Middle Finger GIF by Idiocracy

Toe

Wide Receiver
Here's the shocker - the SEC has had backchannel conversations with both Penn State and Nebraska about joining the conference. Now, this in all likelyhood will not happen, but apparnetly both programs are not exactly happy in the Big 10. Nebraska doesn't surprise me in the slightest (especially with OU and TX coming over) but PSU, if true, absolutely does

Whole thing's probably bullshit, but even if it's not, you'd have to ask exactly who at Nebraska is or was unhappy. It could have been Turd - we know he apparently wasn't happy about something and already bailed for the SEC. If that's the case, whoever it was that supposedly had back-channel conversations with the SEC might already be gone...

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's be honest, CFB is going to 2 major leagues. There's not gonna be a major difference between the 2 leagues (it's more like the AFC and NFC).

They'll probably have similar money, similar amount of difficult games, exact same exposure (just one is FOX, one is ESPN). At this point I honestly DGAF if we're in the B1G or SEC, as long as we're in one of them.

It'd be like arguing with a buddy that the AFC is superior to the NFC. Who cares.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
"Probably" is doing heavy lifting here my friend. SEC refs are part of a work program for the blind.
But are they equally shitty for everyone? Big 10 definitely feels like tiered system. Nebraska has been in its own tier on the bottom until last year I’d say.

I wish someone had a running tally of all the blatant holds that end up no calls in Wisconsin’s favor against us. When they play someone like tOSU though then they will call it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds