Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Portnoy randomly attacks Nebraska in SEC blast (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not even sure what he's talking about. If you were to poll all Big Ten fanbases, they'd probably say Nebraska fans have the LEAST amount of solidarity with the B1G (outside of RU/MD, they don't count).

Not sure where he's getting that Nebraska fans are celebrating UM or OSU's successes. Most NU fans are rooting against them. Certainly Michigan.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not even sure what he's talking about. If you were to poll all Big Ten fanbases, they'd probably say Nebraska fans have the LEAST amount of solidarity with the B1G (outside of RU/MD, they don't count).

Not sure where he's getting that Nebraska fans are celebrating UM or OSU's successes. Most NU fans are rooting against them. Certainly Michigan.

I'm sure there's some.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Portnoy has been broken. Not even that interesting anymore most of the time. Not sure when it happened exactly, but I noticed it when Alex Stein rattled him the first time, and Dave got all screechy & defensive. Now everything sounds forced, when it used to be effortless.

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Back in the old bowl-game days, there was something to rooting for your conference. I was never that guy, but it could be justified.

However, all that matters for NU (and us as Husker fans) is that we are in one of the top two conferences for both prestige and MONEY.

Not really surprising that SEC fans (given the conference’s footprints are in the states where marrying your cousin is normal) are also the ones that care about conference over rivalries lol.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Looks like someone needed some clicks today.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's still less per capita than your B1G rank & files like UW, Illinois, Cockeye, Indiana, Michigan St., etc

Just odd that you would pick the school that has the least solidarity with the conference for the "you guys really celebrate the conference" quip.
Yeah that makes sense. Probably just used us because we are a notable team that sucks in the B1G.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

He’s a super weirdo. His popularity and following is not only confusing but kinda scary

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fair enough. I root for them all to lose. Ever since the things that happened during the covid season every team in the B1G can get fucked as far as I'm concerned.
The odd part about that is having to stand shoulder to shoulder with Cockeye and tOSU as they absolutely had our backs on the matter. All petty rivalry bullshit aside, they earned my respect that day. -#MomentsofTruth

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds