Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Neb trying to flip Raiola (3 Viewers)

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Gentlemen, Frost is not running the show.

The results of an offense that lost 3 WRs, a TE, 2 Running Backs, and JV level QB play made us all put down the Rhule-aid we were sippin since his hire.

Mike McDaniels and Andy Reid would have trouble scoring points with what they had to deal with.

Let’s all remember the Rhule off-season. The dude isn’t playing checkers (or golden tee). This staff probably has 5 guys committed, a new QB and RB coach, and a couple other moves we can’t even begin to think of (like having been in contact with Raiola far earlier than today).

We’re so fucking back it hurts my mind to comprehend

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
My source has said that the creative department at UNL was asked to make a commitment graphic of DR to be announced on signing day.
Obviously someone leaked info.

Coaches are Pissed!!

That’s all I got

Oh and like I mentioned before, Rhule wants 4 scholarship QBs
Tonight is fun, but I admit it would have been next-level awesome for that to just drop out of the blue on signing day.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Does this mean McCord ain't coming though? Like legit the only card we have to play that didn't exist in May is Carson Beck coming back to run it back. If we take a 1 year guy, do we negate that?
There is also talk that Georgia is trying to change (reduce) DR's NIL package at the last minute.

Dawgsauce

Cornerback
Elite Member
You guys are pathetic. TalkNDawgs Raiola thread has already jumped 50 pages in the last hour. I expected more from y'all. Get to posting. In all seriousness @HuskerGarrett is taking some stray fire over there. I got his back. Truly shocking turn of events tonight. Can say it isn't NIL despite what you might be hearing. Not an increase request on DR's part nor a decrease on UGA's. I like to think back years ago in January when UGA was a back to back champion, Pug was committed to UGA, and DR was a Buckeye. What has changed except the Dawgs lost one game? Now, that hurt bad. Anyway, all this to say... If this board doesn't get this thread to 60 pages by the morning then I'm decommitting.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds