Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer

Seems like an issue with the game itself and several reports about it. A bug fix can be on its way.

With that said, when you started a dynasty, did you do a cloud or offline one?
I did offline. I did see some people say that it’s only certain games so if I sim the cu game I might be able to keep going. A lot of people were saying they think it’s an issue specifically with the early Series X consoles

You can force win.
sorcery GIF

Have they fixed dynasty mode yet? My brother said not even worth to start up dynasty as the sim logic is like broken and in his, you have like half the FCS schools upsetting teams first week.

Really wish they would’ve give Nebraska some of the old alternates. Specifically the black jerseys. We’re about the only team with home and away only setups.
Damn, no Blackshirt alternate?

Blame Turd. They went based on the assets the schools provided. We obviously provided just the basic unis.

I haven't played video games since NCAA '14, so maybe the other sports games have already done this, but what a great feature. I still remember the stress of trying to turn off my console before the game autosaved a sim home loss against WYO to ruin my natty hopes.

You can do it on madden I know.

Have they fixed dynasty mode yet? My brother said not even worth to start up dynasty as the sim logic is like broken and in his, you have like half the FCS schools upsetting teams first week.
It's still fucked up. A lot are saying that there's not enough disparity in team ratings which is causing the Sim logic to be broken, but in year 2 of my dynasty Nebraska is rated 86 overall and got boat raced when I simmed the Akron game, they are like a 73. I think the logic is just broken which sucks

Bought the deluxe edition last night after a couple beers. I'm ass haven't played since 09 and all the controls changed lol

Played OU first and the hurry up is annoying as fuck.

I suck at recruiting volume. It seems like only get like 10 people to sign. Is there a specific way to go about it?
I’m still figuring it out. But I’m thinking next round, I only recruit ten right off the bat and then keeping adding more after those ten commit or lock me out.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back