Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer (4 Viewers)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Three seconds. I played again and there was three seconds left in the game when it crashed

Haven’t had 1 crashing issue. Still against Colorado? Have you tried simming that matchup and see if the following game does the same?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I saw someone said to try switching your monitor from 4K down to 1080p and then it’ll stop crashing. I’ll try that

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
I saw someone said to try switching your monitor from 4K down to 1080p and then it’ll stop crashing. I’ll try that
On PS5 so it might not work for you, but I've fixed performance issues in the past doing something similar by going closing the game, then go into the ps5 (Xbox) system settings and drop display to 1080, launch the game, and then go back to system settings and bump it back up to 4K. It worked but I had to do it every time the game fully closed. Hopefully they fix it with a patch soon.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
On PS5 so it might not work for you, but I've fixed performance issues in the past doing something similar by going closing the game, then go into the ps5 (Xbox) system settings and drop display to 1080, launch the game, and then go back to system settings and bump it back up to 4K. It worked but I had to do it every time the game fully closed. Hopefully they fix it with a patch soon.
Thanks man I will give it a shot

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
You have to do side quests like knock on so many doors and play basketball with the church elders but let them win.
Character customization better have fully customizable tie length or we'll need a refund.
andrew rannells GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds