Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer (7 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Played a game this morning in Dynasty against Rutgers. Rutgers playing at Nebraska instead of vice-versa. Anyway, we're both top 25 teams and this game would not allow Rutgers to lose. No matter what, they would somehow come back in the 4th.

So my FU to the simulation is that I close the game, restart, and roll it back.
Poker Not Losing GIF

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
Anyone having issues with setting the depth chart in game? I keep having players get injured so I take them out so they don’t get more hurt. 1 play later their back in. I’m lost here.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Anyone having issues with setting the depth chart in game? I keep having players get injured so I take them out so they don’t get more hurt. 1 play later their back in. I’m lost here.
I think it has to deal with the auto-subs you can adjust in Dynasty for your coach/team. With that said, I don't know how it works yet.

I'm still trying to figure out what the different colors for routes mean. What does the red route indicate?

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
anyone know why Gabe Ervin isn't in the game?
You see that random running back with a decent high stat level on our team? That's him, but I'm guessing Gabe didn't sign the NIL deal for his information.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wisconsin & Cockeye came in and scooped up 4 & 5 star croots I had nearly sealed the deal with. Frustrating as fuck.

A few things seem pretty buggy. When I handed the xbox back to my kids this morning to watch Bluey, I noticed there was a 440mb update that downloaded. Hope it fixes some bugs, overall game is still dope though. I think 26 will be a great game after having a year to work out the kinks, but I'm happy to have it back

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds