Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Moving back to Omaha/Lincoln area soon (2 Viewers)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
We're working on a move to the Omaha/Lincoln area in the next few months. My wife has already accepted a position covering clinics in both LNK/OMA, but I'm still looking for a fulltime role.

If any of you know of potential roles in the area for a control systems/automation/embedded systems engineer, please let me know.

Please DM if you want more information about my background and education.

As always, thanks in advance.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@hothouse_corn is alive?!

Shoot where you been brother?

We had an APB thread trying to find out what happened to your ass.

1eb949a3-ffe1-434b-98b3-a8b53dc85e34_text.gif

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Sent you a PM. Figure out what Control System you have experience in.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
We're working on a move to the Omaha/Lincoln area in the next few months. My wife has already accepted a position covering clinics in both LNK/OMA, but I'm still looking for a fulltime role.

If any of you know of potential roles in the area for a control systems/automation/embedded systems engineer, please let me know.

Please DM if you want more information about my background and education.

As always, thanks in advance.
Stay tuned OP, I may have a strong lead for you. I'm waiting to hear back from someone today, that hasn't yet responded to my text.

Thank you @HuskerGarrett

If you have a resume could you send it in a PM?

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Can you coordinate a college offense &/or coach QBs? Might be a role opening in a few months.

The offense that I would lead would really make a lot of fans happy due to using a fullback. At the same time, it would make far more fans give up on me prior to the first play.

We would run a small set of the same plays out of multiple formations, and drill these same plays many times in practice to perfect them, regardless of the personnel package.

Can you help with my job search?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Would you believe I died suddenly shortly after my last jab and now have a body double like Damar?

I'll have to look for that APB thread to see what the consensus was for my disappearance.

I have no idea what the first part of your post means bruh.

as to the 2nd part, you should check the thread out lots of people had theories about where you were

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds