Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

skunkman’s daughter moving to the city life in Omaha (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
North "O"?

funniest_gif_ever.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Skunk literally posts pictures of himself and his family and shares any family news. I know where his fuckin son works.

Agreed actually on TMI. Jorow shares lots of personal info, but not pictures of his family. Never understood sharing pictures that some demand of a wife or girlfriend. Fugg that.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agreed actually on TMI. Jorow shares lots of personal info, but not pictures of his family. Never understood sharing pictures that some demand of a wife or girlfriend. Fugg that.
Wasn’t there tMB drama with Jorow and Motorboater or did I dream that shit up years ago? Something about his wife. Idk.

Think Jorow said he’d murder Motorboater irl 😂😂😂

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn’t there tMB drama with Jorow and Motorboater or did I dream that shit up years ago? Something about his wife. Idk.

Think Jorow said he’d murder Motorboater irl 😂😂😂
Motorboat pretended to be a guy fooling around with Joro’s wife. Ironically Joro has cheated on wife several times.

Last edited:

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Motorboat we pretended to be a guy fooling around with Joel’s wife. Ironically Joro has cheated on wife several times.

I think I pieced together what you meant to say - ha!

He's openly said he has a problem with chasing pussy, and it almost (or did) ruin his life. No man should have a pussy problem because it's natural to love it....but some have an impulse control problem.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds