Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

skunkman’s daughter moving to the city life in Omaha (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think I pieced together what you meant to say - ha!

He's openly said he has a problem with chasing pussy, and it almost (or did) ruin his life. No man should have a pussy problem because it's natural to love it....but some have an impulse control problem.
That was a strange thread.

COYS

Linebacker
Skunk’s daughter works at Fusion Medical Staffing and already lives in Omaha. Only know this as skunk has relayed this information on RSS in the past.

Guy loves the attention he gets on the Scrolls with his daughter. Quite strange, never knew a father who enjoys the attention he gets by purposely posting pics of his hot daughter and feeds into the guys on RSS when they make comments about her.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Skunk’s daughter works at Fusion Medical Staffing and already lives in Omaha. Only know this as skunk has relayed this information on RSS in the past.

Guy loves the attention he gets on the Scrolls with his daughter. Quite strange, never knew a father who enjoys the attention he gets by purposely posting pics of his hot daughter and feeds into the guys on RSS when they make comments about her.
Certainly awkward.....

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Wut is this “cut-off age” you speak of ??

I mean, someone asked me if I was "bad at message boards" in September, and I might be. But, I'm 41, and assume I'm not a boomer.

I also see in the news that millennials like to blame boomers for lots of stuff, and I hope the millennials don't blame me for everything, too. I also assume it was a millennial that asked me if I was bad at message boards. So, aside from not being able to decipher every three to seven letter acronym, I was kinda wondering if I'm a boomer or not.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean, someone asked me if I was "bad at message boards" in September, and I might be. But, I'm 41, and assume I'm not a boomer.

I also see in the news that millennials like to blame boomers for lots of stuff, and I hope the millennials don't blame me for everything, too. I also assume it was a millennial that asked me if I was bad at message boards. So, aside from not being able to decipher every three to seven letter acronym, I was kinda wondering if I'm a boomer or not.
We good. Gen X

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think I pieced together what you meant to say - ha!

He's openly said he has a problem with chasing pussy, and it almost (or did) ruin his life. No man should have a pussy problem because it's natural to love it....but some have an impulse control problem.
I went back and edited for clarity’s sake. I’m more of a literature teacher than a writing teacher anyways.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Anyone got pics of the daughter for someone too lazy to look on RSS for it?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds