Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Wildfires again?

Yeah few days ago bruh

My family's farm had 160 acres burn.

Other side of the section is the original homestead site, my Mom was super nervous calling her brothers about the fire.

Thankfully my family and the neighbors got the fire stopped at the gravel road that splits the section.

IMG-6417.jpg

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Yeah few days ago bruh

My family's farm had 160 acres burn.

Other side of the section is the original homestead site, my Mom was super nervous calling her brothers about the fire.

Thankfully my family and the neighbors got the fire stopped at the gravel road that splits the section.

IMG-6417.jpg
shit is scary. movie is great though

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Diaper party tonight. Always a good time

You got a new baby coming?

Congrats and I hope you got a lot of free shit at the baby shower cuz it's expensive as hell out here right now.

The difference between my oldest son's new baby stuff in 2019/early 2020 and now our new baby stuff in 2023 was no joke 50-75% increase in price and often they (Walmart) would have a limited supply on things.

red-green-the-red-green-show.gif

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
You got a new baby coming?

Congrats and I hope you got a lot of free shit at the baby shower cuz it's expensive as hell out here right now.

The difference between my oldest son's new baby stuff in 2019/early 2020 and now our new baby stuff in 2023 was no joke 50-75% increase in price and often they (Walmart) would have a limited supply on things.

red-green-the-red-green-show.gif
Was a friends party for their first one coming in April. But we are expecting our second in July so what you said still applies.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went to Potbelly last night and decided to try a new sandwich that had blue cheese and that horseradish sauce on it. It was gross and that’s why I never try new foods.
Potbelly is often not good. I'd rather go to Hartland for quick lunch or Porky Butts for dinner/long lunch.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I went to Potbelly last night and decided to try a new sandwich that had blue cheese and that horseradish sauce on it. It was gross and that’s why I never try new foods.
I'm definitely no fan of Bleu cheese. Horseradish is alright on certain foods imo

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm definitely no fan of Bleu cheese. Horseradish is alright on certain foods imo
Love 'em both, but as you grow older your tastebuds need to be "woken up" a little more than when you're younger. I order the gift sets of Maytag Blue Cheese from the Amana Colonies in Cockeye for some friends that also enjoy it. Great stuff. Sold at a premium, but they price it that way because it's worth it, IMO.

Had a good buddy of mine that used to score some homemade horseradding from a church event down Fairbury way. It was incredible. If it weren't for this dadburned head cold I'm in the throes of right now, my mouth would be salivating from the memory of it.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds