Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
What’s crazy is that I own 2,000+ books and I can’t read any of them
Ha Ha Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
What’s crazy is that I own 2,000+ books and I can’t read any of them

I’m hungover drinking terrible coffee and trying to estimate how many books I actually own.

I’d say probably ~100 that are mine and probably 200+ that my wife bought for our kids. My wife made me put some of mine in totes to make room on the bookshelves for children’s books she bought. Can’t believe she would do Tom Clancy and JRR Tolkien dirty like that, I tried telling her our 3 year old son is 100% old enough for Patriot Games. Smh

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m hungover drinking terrible coffee and trying to estimate how many books I actually own.

I’d say probably ~100 that are mine and probably 200+ that my wife bought for our kids. My wife made me put some of mine in totes to make room on the bookshelves for children’s books she bought. Can’t believe she would do Tom Clancy and JRR Tolkien dirty like that, I tried telling her our 3 year old son is 100% old enough for Patriot Games. Smh
Parts of me are mad at myself for putting a couple hundred books on a table at a garage sale a few years ago, but at the time it seemed like the right thing to do and I needed the space in my office. Then a few years ago I decided to "take another look" at what was in my bookshelf now, and discovered that - in a fit of lunacy - I had elected to save my college textbooks on Accounting and Economics. They quickly found their way to the recycle bin.

And as for the remainder of my pre-marriage belongings, I have one Lowenbrau mirror hanging in the garage and a lighted Lowenbrau sign in the bar area downstairs. The rest is ... gone.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
That’s incredible. Do you ever just tell these people….let’s a Fûcking stress ball. Holy fück
My client wanted to go to trial over the Dungeons and Dragons cards, stress ball, a shelf, an old laptop and an old printer, Netflix subscription, and a bunch of other dumb shit.

I said great, we require a $5,000 trial retainer, let’s do it. She said maybe I’ll compromise instead. Whole case was weird though, and there was some other stuff going on.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member

Better get a separate office in your house for your book collection

b0e83ba228215522fe2232483534bc03.jpg

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Every time I look at the book shelves there are less of my books and more that the wife think looks good or replaced by pictures or some other decoration.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds