Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (5 Viewers)

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Enjoyed a lunch today in Scottsdale with our old friend @SoCal_Corn. No waitresses were harmed at OUR table, and the meal and the company were delightful.

Was a good new place and I'm going back.

Sadly without @LoudHogRider so it won't be nearly as nice.

Next time he's in town, we'll drive over to ScoFro's new digs and snap some selfies.

#GBR

PS: Thanks for paying!

PPS: Thanks for callin' me OLD on this thread.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
so crazy, this print hung in the dining room of my parents home all through our youth and beyond. just recently, my sister sent a pic of it in a home on the market in GI. and now, here it appears again. it's amazing how one can sook at something for years, and never even notice a detail like the cap he is wearing.
glad to know he's a Husker.

I think in this thread we have discussed how you’re not a real Nebraskan unless someone in your family had this painting hung up in their house when you were growing up.

#FACT

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Some crazy crazy weather here in the past 3 days. We got 3" of rain here in the OC which leaves us only 1" short of our annual average of 13". That's a big deal since it's been way under for several years including last year and the year before where we only had 6". Parts of L.A. got 7-11" which is nuts. Snow on the Hollywood sign and 48" of snow at Big Bear Lake in the nearby mountains. Snow Valley got 60" which is in the same mountain area, all of this in 2-3 days.

The wind was just brutal and it was cold for us, 39 degrees last night. That's a couple of miles from the beach. We've only had 3 days above average temperature since early December. More rain tomorrow through Wednesday although a much weaker storm.

I'm so ready for summer.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Been having extreme migraines the last 2 months. Ruled out a few things already they are ruling out tumors or any other brain abnormalities now. Not worried about it have a great doc who has it low on the totem poll of possibilities, but god I hate hospitals!
Also before someone else says it… username does not check out

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds