Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Good thing you golfed it in 21 and not last year, superintendent left and had a ton of winter kill, couldn’t play 3 greens pretty much the entire summer. Sounds like it’s looking a lot better for this year though
Ironically, the superintendent (in ‘20/‘21) had a membership on the old RSS. I had posted that we played there, noted the great condition of the course and he came on and thanked us for playing/commenting.

Wonder what happened to him……

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Ironically, the superintendent (in ‘20/‘21) had a membership on the old RSS. I had posted that we played there, noted the great condition of the course and he came on and thanked us for playing/commenting.

Wonder what happened to him……

He actually came back to friend. He went up to some course in Lincoln for a year and then late summer last year they got him back. There’s some big time money in Friend that I’m sure ponied up to get him back and get the course into shape again.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
He actually came back to friend. He went up to some course in Lincoln for a year and then late summer last year they got him back. There’s some big time money in Friend that I’m sure ponied up to get him back and get the course into shape again.
I know a pretty wealthy highly and subsidized farmer from Friend. He always cried poor farmer, but. I know otherwise. They worked hard though and a great family.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Assuming you've played there. Great small-town course that's not near as level as the rest of the town. Glad for them that the Super is back.

Mustangblood

Cornerback
Elite Member
Assuming you've played there. Great small-town course that's not near as level as the rest of the town. Glad for them that the Super is back.

Been a member there since I started golfing, live about 20 minutes away so started golfing there. Probably not going to renew the membership since I’m planning on mainly golfing down at Hebron at @Krup21 course

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Best part of a yard bird
Fried Gizzards are a weak spot of mine. Every time I drive through KC on my way to Nebraska or way back to the Lake I grab a full order of Deep Fried Gizzards plus a large Dr Pepper from Go Chicken Go. Great Road Trip food. Can chew on them tasty morsels for at least an hour of the drive time. Not gonna lie but sometimes my tummy can get a bit anxious after downing a big ole box of them Gizzards. But it's well worth it. Just gotta learn quickly not to trust a Fart for the next 12 hours.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Been a member there since I started golfing, live about 20 minutes away so started golfing there. Probably not going to renew the membership since I’m planning on mainly golfing down at Hebron at @Krup21 course
Maybe grab a beer sometime when we're back that way. I do think I remember a brief conversation about meeting @Krup21 in Ohiowa at the craft beer place ("Horse" something, iirc) for an adult beverage. Never enough time......

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds