Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (3 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@lee_carvallo_12

5-EF061-C5-1187-4323-8020-DB2-D95070934.jpg

horny-jail-bonk.gif

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tomorrow is liberation day here in California. The Warden AKA Gov. Newsom has lifted all indoor mask mandates except the kiddies in school. That will be reevaluated in 2 weeks. Sound familiar?

L.A. County and the fake doctor who heads the health dept. has said not so fast. We'll lift it when we're good and ready and it ain't tomorrow. Nice that a Ph. D. in Social Welfare makes over $450k a year to make medical decisions. Google Barbara Ferrer but do it on an empty stomach. Swear to God she looks like a terminal cancer patient and she's giving people medical advice.

Headed to the City by the Bay on Sunday. Full trip report will follow.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Tomorrow is liberation day here in California. The Warden AKA Gov. Newsom has lifted all indoor mask mandates except the kiddies in school. That will be reevaluated in 2 weeks. Sound familiar?

L.A. County and the fake doctor who heads the health dept. has said not so fast. We'll lift it when we're good and ready and it ain't tomorrow. Nice that a Ph. D. in Social Welfare makes over $450k a year to make medical decisions. Google Barbara Ferrer but do it on an empty stomach. Swear to God she looks like a terminal cancer patient and she's giving people medical advice.

Prepare for vomit response re: Newsome/Ferrer/whoever else in Twinkle Land.

Mahomo

Bench Warmer

Following

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
@slattimer I think I met you in mville about 4:15. #F-150scrong
Couldn't have been me. I left from learning the yutes just after 4:00 today.

Wasn’t me either (I don’t have a F150 but today I didn’t even have a Silverado)

CC369-FBF-D857-4019-ADD2-80835-F3-CFE95.jpg

0-B5-BAC5-C-0-E91-40-CF-B3-BF-9-A598-A7-A427-B.jpg

PS: nebraskaland tire guy said I maybe had 3 months left on these tires anyways…put on almost 80,000 miles in 2 years.
LIKE A ROCK baby

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

PS: nebraskaland tire guy said I maybe had 3 months left on these tires anyways…put on almost 80,000 miles in 2 years.
LIKE A ROCK baby

Looking at that tire we’re sending prayers that yore not @dead for the second time……😘

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

LIKE A ROCK baby

As a guy that knows a thing or two about tires you should probably have those replaced. If the inside of the thread looks as worn as the outside you might have been running them underinflated, if the pressure is good you might have to rotate them more often or you possibly need an alignment.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds