Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (7 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
It’s all the leftover flooring from our remodel in York.

I figured since I already paid for it, I might as well use it. Gonna put new flooring in our main floor and bedrooms. Wife is happy we won’t have carpet anywhere now. (Clean freak)
That “clean freak” deal can sometimes border on being a mental illness. Ask me how I know….

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Y'all still got that hotel in Beatrice?

Holiday Inn and Victorian Inn

Her cousin owns/runs them, the dude used to be an engineer in Silicon Valley but moved with his wife and kids to Beatrice like 14 years ago and they just love Beatrice. Always amazes me how so many of the Indians love rural Nebraska.

Run the damn ball country rubs off on everybody

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Sahith Theegala……. @God is a Husker

Indian, amirite??

Apparently his family is all from Hyderabad and his Dad and uncle played pro Cricket for a short time before aging out and getting into golf. (lot of former cricket guys play Golf, same with American sports)

I remember I once looked up the distance from Hyderabad to Navsari (where my wife's maternal side of the family is from) and it was like an 18 hour drive... for something like 500 miles. Thank God or Shiva & Ganpati and for the USA highway and interstate system. 🙏

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Apparently his family is all from Hyderabad and his Dad and uncle played pro Cricket for a short time before aging out and getting into golf. (lot of former cricket guys play Golf, same with American sports)

I remember I once looked up the distance from Hyderabad to Navsari (where my wife's maternal side of the family is from) and it was like an 18 hour drive... for something like 500 miles. Thank God or Shiva & Ganpati and for the USA highway and interstate system. 🙏
hydrabed? now i understand things

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds