Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (8 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Having owned both a RAM and now my second f-150, you definitely get more bang for your buck with Dodge and they are "sportier" but if you are looking for luxury, Ford wins 10/10 times. And pretty sure I could make my cab into a bedroom with how damn big it is.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
And @GodIsAHusker. He might come out of retirement (new parenthood) to waste a little time here. I miss @Joseph_Dirte, too. Is McGiblets on here or no?
Have you talked to godisahusker since he left the boards?
I left him my cell in a DM after he announced he was leaving but never heard a word. I imagine the past 9 months was tough on him and the in laws hotel business.
LJH didn't get bant; GodisaHusker did.
Really struggling with whether to post this or not but someone on MLPFC posted a few months ago (maybe Oct or Nov) that GIAH is no longer with us.

Supposedly passed some time ago. Can’t remember who posted it or whether it’s true. And there’s more to the story that I’d rather not get into......

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Really struggling with whether to post this or not but someone on MLPFC posted a few months ago (maybe Oct or Nov) that GIAH is no longer with us.

Supposedly passed some time ago. Can’t remember who posted it or whether it’s true. And there’s more to the story that I’d rather not get into......

Don't recall this at all, but certainly could have missed it. The odds of this being something said in jest are...high. At least I sure hope that's the case, if indeed such a post was made. I struggle to imagine all of us missed something like that unless we all assumed it was a shit posting post.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Don't recall this at all, but certainly could have missed it. The odds of this being something said in jest are...high. At least I sure hope that's the case, if indeed such a post was made. I struggle to imagine all of us missed something like that unless we all assumed it was a shit posting post.

Yea, I'm hoping the "he's no longer with us" just meant he left the boards. If that's NOT the case, I'm deeply, deeply saddened.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea, I'm hoping the "he's no longer with us" just meant he left the boards. If that's NOT the case, I'm deeply, deeply saddened.
I vaguely remember something along the lines of this quote, which I'm quite certain was referencing his status on the boards. I could easily see a follow-up shitpost to that referencing something more, and old man Liz taking it seriously. I prefer this conjecture as reality, so I'm just going to go with it.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I vaguely remember something along the lines of this quote, which I'm quite certain was referencing his status on the boards. I could easily see a follow-up shitpost to that referencing something more, and old man Liz taking it seriously. I prefer this conjecture as reality, so I'm just going to go with it.
Cornicator said it in a thread on the main board. I, without evidence, may or may not have used my tremendous clout to legitimize it.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG

I totally missed that post/discussion if true. Really hope that's not the case.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds