Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Right now I’m trying to convince her to let me dress him up as a football or an ear if corn for Halloween. She wants to dress him as Piglet, 2 year old son to be Tigger, she will be Winnie the Pooh and I have to dress up as Eeyore.

Gotta fight one battle at a time. Once I defeat the Winnie the Pooh family costume idea I will move on to Run the Damn Ball clothing.
Here’s me with my first son in 2018

E789047E-DD3D-4DB5-BD4B-128ABB6263E7.jpeg

I asked baby #2 if he likes the air raid, he gave me the bird and said Run the Damn Ball. Wife is doing great and we are already back home. Way easier time than the first baby. (He has blue eyes and a ton of brown hair and light brown skin already, he is gonna get laid so easy with small town white girls.)
CA5-E7109-2296-4-BB8-A1-C5-998265-BB304-F.jpg
Congratulations, amigo. Super happy for you guys, and glad to hear everyone is doing well.

RTDB!

I asked baby #2 if he likes the air raid, he gave me the bird and said Run the Damn Ball. Wife is doing great and we are already back home. Way easier time than the first baby. (He has blue eyes and a ton of brown hair and light brown skin already, he is gonna get laid so easy with small town white girls.)
Congrats buddy!
No population decline in this millennial home.

The rest of the boys on the board need to get to creampie’in
2nd boy already in the works here

Congrats! Glad to hear Mrs. RTDB and son are doing well.

Right now I’m trying to convince her to let me dress him up as a football or an ear if corn for Halloween. She wants to dress him as Piglet, 2 year old son to be Tigger, she will be Winnie the Pooh and I have to dress up as Eeyore.

Gotta fight one battle at a time. Once I defeat the Winnie the Pooh family costume idea I will move on to Run the Damn Ball clothing.
You will make a fantastic Eeyore.

Congrats!

Really cute boy. Congratulations. Glad the baby and wife are doing well. You married well. As my Dad said the first time he met my wife, congratulations you now have at least a 50% chance of having beautiful children.

Just got an email from a client that they’re gonna being sending 2 VPs and a SVP to visit our office in Chennai, India on 1/27 and then hosting a meeting in New Delhi on 2/3.

Welp, my boss just got moved into another role so it’s literally only me managing my function but my wife is due in mid-February. @God is a Husker any tips on how to kill an entire week in India while also remaining very close to an international airport?

Just kidding, there’s a 0% chance I’m missing the birth of my child but I legit don’t know wtf I’m gonna do about this.

Just got an email from a client that they’re gonna being sending 2 VPs and a SVP to visit our office in Chennai, India on 1/27 and then hosting a meeting in New Delhi on 2/3.

Welp, my boss just got moved into another role so it’s literally only me managing my function but my wife is due in mid-February. @God is a Husker any tips on how to kill an entire week in India while also remaining very close to an international airport?

Just kidding, there’s a 0% chance I’m missing the birth of my child but I legit don’t know wtf I’m gonna do about this.

If you end up going can you do me a favor and bring me back a suitcase full of oxy?

Be huge, thanks

If your parents or grandparents didn’t have that painting and a Birdseye picture of the farm taken sometime in the 80s up in their house….than you aren’t a real Nebraskan.

Simple as
My Uncle Floyd (and also my Godfather), 1968. Run The Damn Ball!

Easter 1968 - Uncle Floyd.jpg

Edited to add: At his eulogy, I found out that he had survived two of the three "meat grinder" islands in the Pacific Theater in WWII as a U.S. Marine and was actually "in country" in Japan when they surrendered.

well, that does throw a wrench into your plans. However, easy option in these stupid times. Get a positive Covid test Ford then you can’t fly

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back