Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting (10 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dog shit, Casey’s pizza, what’s the difference?

If @LoudHogRider leaves any piece of you intact, I'm next up. Turrible take.
NOBODY disrespects dog shit in front of me, Mr!

And fighting over gas station pizza ain't worth my time or the cost of gas needed to get to a Hy-Vee parking lot.
Look at me, turning over a new kinder, gentler leaf in 2021. I haven't wanted to smite anything so far this year. Getting old sucks.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gonna have to agree with Big Tone, here. Stopped at Casey’s on my drive back to the motherland last month and can’t decide whether it’s gotten worse or my standards have changed after having actual good pizza for five years. Regardless, it’s not great...

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gonna have to agree with Big Tone, here. Stopped at Casey’s on my drive back to the motherland last month and can’t decide whether it’s gotten worse or my standards have changed after having actual good pizza for five years. Regardless, it’s not great...
A person who use to work at Casey’s told me it was common procedure to pat down the pepperoni pizza with paper towels because it’s so greasy.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I eat it once in a while. Not sure how you can get crazy one way or the other on it. Godfathers, Papa John's, Caseys, etc. It's food.

My kids like Dominos. Now that's straight trash pizza.
The other pizza place kids will eat anytime is Little Ceasers for some reason.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
If anyone ever tried to convince you New Haven pizza is good, just pepper spray the shit out of them
Wait. Are you trying to say that Sally’s isn’t any good or is there a place in NE called New Haven Pizza?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wait. Are you trying to say that Sally’s isn’t any good or is there a place in NE called New Haven Pizza?
I'm trying to tell you that New Haven, CT style pizza is New York pizza burnt to shit for the most part. Modern is probably the best in new Haven, but Sally's, Frank Pepe's are grossly overrated

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
We still shitposting ITT?

CheeryTemptingHarpyeagle-max-1mb.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

• PLA

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds