Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Speaking of Valentine there is a new Indian restaurant there.

Had no idea until my Uncle Kevin texted me and told me.

PS: he asked the owner if he knew me and the owner had no idea. (Duh) Phrased the question as “my nephew married one of your kind of Indian”… it could have been a lot worse, at my wedding he was a celebrity to all my wife’s relatives from London cuz he wore a cowboy hat and open carried.

EDIT: he texted me a pic

95-D5-EC3-F-6-ED1-4832-B420-8-D4-C57-F8-B17-F.jpg

Has anyone ever gotten a wedding cancellation notice in the mail? Like, a save the date, but a sorry, it's off card? Lol. My wife has a nutty ass cousin. Got a save the date last summer. Today, sorry folks, it's off card. LOL.

I mean I've been in the predicament but considering we broke it off 3 months prior we just let the news travel and handle itself, which it did

Has anyone ever gotten a wedding cancellation notice in the mail? Like, a save the date, but a sorry, it's off card? Lol. My wife has a nutty ass cousin. Got a save the date last summer. Today, sorry folks, it's off card. LOL.

Never had that happen before, but last year we got notified that the rehearsal dinner for my cousin’s wedding was also going to double as a baby shower.

God bless my white trash family, she had to get a new dress for the wedding too cuz she was like 7 month preg walking down the isle lol

EDIT: Holy shit I can’t believe I forgot to post this story about that wedding.

My aunt got wine drunk and said she was happy Grandma wasn’t here to see this wedding. (Grandma Peterson died Dec 2019)

So much drama, I was drunk on Steele Reserve 8.1% beers and loving it

I mean I've been in the predicament but considering we broke it off 3 months prior we just let the news travel and handle itself, which it did

Never had that happen before, but last year we got notified that the rehearsal dinner for my cousin’s wedding was also going to double as a baby shower.

God bless my white trash family, she had to get a new dress for the wedding too cuz she was like 7 month preg walking down the isle lol

My aunt got wine drunk and said she was happy Grandma wasn’t here to see this wedding. (Grandma Peterson died Dec 2019)

Calling it off, yeah, that's happened plenty.

But they sent a card with the same stationary and their wedding logo. "We regret to info you..."

Babies take 9 months except the first one which can come at any time. Science.

How many fights tho? <2 and isn't even white trashy

Just a non-political observation I've been thinking about concerning the Ukraine situation. The Ukrainian farmers and the visuals of their tractors hauling away captured Russian tanks, APCs and supply trucks, has done more to boost the image of farmers into an almost God-like tier than anything since Paul Harvey's So God Made a Farmer.

John Deere has been handed the marketing opportunity of a lifetime if done tastefully.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back