Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

I can confirm this to be true. Unfortunately, even with the faculties available to help them, the problem seems to be getting worse. I see more blue around here than ever.
To be fair, it's pretty hard to rally around and show colors for the shyte product that Hoiberg puts on the court. I'm ambivalent to the sport in general and as such generally avoid participating in the basketball threads, but I know enough about the sport to know that Nebrasketball is a shyte product RN. And it's a dadburned shame given the facilities and corching staff hired to put a decent product on the court for fans and supports of that sport to enjoy.

To be fair, it's pretty hard to rally around and show colors for the shyte product that Hoiberg puts on the court. I'm ambivalent to the sport in general and as such generally avoid participating in the basketball threads, but I know enough about the sport to know that Nebrasketball is a shyte product RN. And it's a dadburned shame given the facilities and corching staff hired to put a decent product on the court for fans and supports of that sport to enjoy.
It's so bad. I kinda want to show up to a game with a bag of old tomatoes to throw at them and men's basketball is only my fourth favorite Husker sport.

View attachment 7287
My friend Norm Timmerman was inducted into the National Cattle Feeder Hall of Fame last week. He buys his cornstalks from us even though we are 100 miles away and had local people wanting to sell. The other place we go to is Juniata Feedyard. Im proud of my work, may not seem like much but to me it is
Fancy elevator leg you got there

Big booba can bring this country together again

252171690_bgw08eks3n6e.jpg

Don’t want to deter from the cattle, round bales, weddings in Germany and being Valentine poors, but there are currently three active threads on the RSS front page regarding bad grammar.

Yore going to want to check it out……😂

My life’s work is complete.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back