Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MLPFC Shit Posting

Great and exhausting. Just had his 18 month checkup and since he still isn’t saying many words we’re gonna have him evaluated by the school district’s early intervention program. He says all sorts of stuff all of the time, just usually in his own language instead of English. Other than that he’s healthy and built like a fullback; loves throwing shit all over the place and treats every surface like a drum.
My son took forever to start talking. Like 4-5 and then had a stutter. Not sure what district you're in but Westside speech therapist was really good. 10 years ago so take it fwiw.

View attachment 7287
My friend Norm Timmerman was inducted into the National Cattle Feeder Hall of Fame last week. He buys his cornstalks from us even though we are 100 miles away and had local people wanting to sell. The other place we go to is Juniata Feedyard. Im proud of my work, may not seem like much but to me it is
those are some nice round bales 👌🏼

View attachment 7287
My friend Norm Timmerman was inducted into the National Cattle Feeder Hall of Fame last week. He buys his cornstalks from us even though we are 100 miles away and had local people wanting to sell. The other place we go to is Juniata Feedyard. Im proud of my work, may not seem like much but to me it is

Timmerman as in big swinging dick out my way?

If so 1 of the boys is engaged to my neighbors daughter.

is there a lot of big swinging Timmerman dicks out there?

The story I was told was like the grandpa or great grandpa worked at the Swimtown stock yards and when they started shutting those down he moved out here and opened his own feedlots.

The family has like 5 feed lots and are debating on paying for a destination wedding in Germany, that’s the kind of money we talking.

The story I was told was like the grandpa or great grandpa worked at the Swimtown stock yards and when they started shutting those down he moved out here and opened his own feedlots.

The family has like 5 feed lots and are debating on paying for a destination wedding in Germany, that’s the kind of money we talking.
Looks like I need a new last name ☹️

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back