Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Minnesota Game Week Thread (2 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

Golden Girls Flirting GIF by HULU

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Why not give out all 20 single digits and just 10? Are we only going to have 10 guys worthy of a single digit every year? I sure hope not!
I don't believe you are this stupid. You have to be trolling.

Like Wasatch said, the more you hand out, the less elite and special it is. It's not like everyone not wearing a single digit is a bum. And the being awarded a single digit is about more than just being elite - it's about being a leader and doing things the right way. Again, that doesn't mean that these 10 guys (11) are the only ones doing that, but they best exemplify the culture that Rhule is trying to establish.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
After being given more than any other coach at Nebraska has ever gotten as far as financial and front office support.
It's really the Nebraska documentary I'd like to see the most. With Frost it's not that it didn't work out, it's how catastrophically it seemed to not work out that suggests there's some really interesting stories

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It's really the Nebraska documentary I'd like to see the most. With Frost it's not that it didn't work out, it's how catastrophically it seemed to not work out that suggests there's some really interesting stories
Just a guy who absolutely was not ready for that type of job that should not have given the power and leeway.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I don't believe you are this stupid. You have to be trolling.

Like Wasatch said, the more you hand out, the less elite and special it is. It's not like everyone not wearing a single digit is a bum. And the being awarded a single digit is about more than just being elite - it's about being a leader and doing things the right way. Again, that doesn't mean that these 10 guys (11) are the only ones doing that, but they best exemplify the culture that Rhule is trying to establish.
Trolling? I’ll show you trolling..

Personally I’m stoked only the white linebackers and linemen are gettin single digit numbers on the squad! White power! Take #35 and like it Ja’Quan!

The more Lewers and Klossheimer’s we have at skill positions the better. Do Saban and Kirby only give out 10 single digit numbers? We comin!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I don't know what you think a good argument looks like, but this ain't it brõthër
imo if your last name isn’t of german descent you shouldn’t have a number below 40 anyway! Damn entitled youngins nowadays wanting a low number!!! Earn dat shit!!!

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Yeah. Sometimes when you think you're being funny, it's best to check and make sure you're not the only one laughing.
I care so much about everybody's opinion of me on here. You guys really get under my skin!! Shucks!!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds