Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike Rozier on Family Fued (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Awesome! Fun fact, I work with his wife. Nice lady. She actually found out I was a huge Nebraska fan starting when he played and brought him in to work one day just to meet me. Gave me a signed helmet with him, Crouch, and the Jet on it.
that’s a good story sonny . once worked with a gal on the farm whose dad played with Johnny Rodgers back in the day. Anywho she found out i was a big Husker fan and brought me a signed Rodgers Husker hat that says “back 2 back 2 back” champions hat BELLCHHH

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Awesome! Fun fact, I work with his wife. Nice lady. She actually found out I was a huge Nebraska fan starting when he played and brought him in to work one day just to meet me. Gave me a signed helmet with him, Crouch, and the Jet on it.

Nice - thanks for sharing.

@Eloot224 GITT. Do you ever see Rozier strolling around with his mink coat? I realize Jersey is a ways from Albany area, but hey.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Met Rozier at his College Football Hall of Fame induction. Seemed like a good guy in the brief moments I got to talk with him. Players and their families would just sit in the bleachers with everyone else. They used to play a flag football game at the induction ceremony, and he seemed to have aged a bit better than some of the other inductees. Several were having a bit of trouble getting up and down the 30 yard field in front of the hall.

I believe it was Thomas Everett, a DB from Baylor that was still in his early 40s and was just running circles around everyone. He looked like he could still play.

straightoutta308

This Gen sucks.
Elite Member

I used to bartend at Barrymore’s during and briefly after college. Mike would come in once or twice per year on a Friday night before a big game and was always a super good guy. Took pictures with anyone that asked and would almost always tip 75-100% of his tab.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Did they not prep Steve that they had a Heisman trophy winner on the show?

If he knew that was some pretty good acting. I don't think Steve is that good of an actor.

That was funny.
I would assume he knew, but maybe not. Maybe he just knew the Rozier family was playing and thought nothing of it.
It sure seems like he's figuring it out in real time. If he's acting, well done.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
Nice clip. Amazing heisman RB hall of famer. BTW he didn't vote for Crouch to win the Heisman, which I find odd. Otherwise, one of the best athletes to ever play at NU.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds