Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mike Gundy?

I don't remember hearing about this one before -

giphy.gif

It's because Eichorst was a cunt. I was 100% in agreement with Bo on that one.

The Mike Riley hire was one of the most WTF hires of any blue blood I remember. NU was still a decent program in 2014 and could have had 30 coaches better than Riley.

The Mike Riley hire was one of the most WTF hires of any blue blood I remember. NU was still a decent program in 2014 and could have had 30 coaches better than Riley.
It was a 1 man search because he wanted Riley at some previous stop when he was an associate ad

It was a 1 man search because he wanted Riley at some previous stop when he was an associate ad
The hire really wasn’t the big deal in the process. Eichorst firing Bo was the important part because he was Harvey’s puppet and Harvey wanted an image change.

The hire really wasn’t the big deal in the process. Eichorst firing Bo was the important part because he was Harvey’s puppet and Harvey wanted an image change.
At least we learned from our mistakes and fired Frost right when it was clear he wasn't taking the program in a positive direction instead of letting him hang on a year to long and just do damage to it

At least we learned from our mistakes and fired Frost right when it was clear he wasn't taking the program in a positive direction instead of letting him hang on a year to long and just do damage to it
We all know Frost gets to live by different rules since he is the local hero. It will be more sad when we keep him after a 6 win season this upcoming year. We are a shitshow from the boosters down the ladder.

Pelini may have angered some Husker fans, but he did enough to at least just let him dig his own grave. 9 wins every year. And we're worried about doing things the "Nebraska way"... and... now we suck.
In hindsight, if we were still winning 9 games a year and had a competitive program, I'd fully endorse continuing with Bo. I'd even let him berate Nebraskans on a weekly basis. I'd take that over Scott Frost and his .341 program.

Bo was a dick but Frost isn't exactly Mr Personality. He's a sulky, petulant bitch most the time.

I had heard franklin's agent reach out the year before Bo's last year when everyone thought he was getting fired. Idk how much stock I put into it, but I heard it

I had heard franklin's agent reach out the year before Bo's last year when everyone thought he was getting fired. Idk how much stock I put into it, but I heard it
The other story is Eichorst tried to get Whittingham. Eichorst would still be here if that would have happened unless he would have had to skip town due to his pedo son.

You wouldn't have to do a major rebuild after Pelini and Gundy could have recruited Oklahoma and Texas.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back