Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Micah Mazzccua - OL Commit (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn't this the kid who just wanted to smoke weed and fuck bitches on his OV last year?

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Excellent. Probably comes in on an NIL/walk-on deal and really solidifies OL depth. Gives us a 3rd OG to go along with Corcoran and JEJ, and effectively gives us a 3rd OT since Corcoran can move out to LT if Teddy gets hurt. I think your starting 2024 OL looks like this now:

LT - Teddy
LG - Corcoran
C - Scott
RG - Mazzccua
RT - Benhart
I would rather shove a rusty coat hanger up my ass than see Corcoran out at LT again

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
I’m not ready to throw the towel in on Corc. Let’s get him a spring and fall of practicing the position he’s going to play with the dudes he’s going to play next to. I don’t think he turns into a stud, but he’s talented. If Raiola turns him into a honorable mention guard give him a lifetime contract

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not ready to throw the towel in on Corc. Let’s get him a spring and fall of practicing the position he’s going to play with the dudes he’s going to play next to. I don’t think he turns into a stud, but he’s talented. If Raiola turns him into a honorable mention guard give him a lifetime contract
I think we’ve seen enough to call him a lost cause.

Let be clear: I’m referring to his performance on the field. I’m sure he’s a good dude off the field but on the field he’s ass my dude.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds