Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OL Micah Mazzccua back in the Portal (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Supposedly he looked like Florida’s best OL this spring.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Supposedly he looked like Florida’s best OL this spring.
His game highlights showed he was ridiculously athletic for his size, and played with a serious Mean Streak. He got to the 2nd level quickly and destroyed Linebackers & D Backs. Quite the explosive athlete for 325 lbs. I'm not sure if he fits with what Rhule is looking for when it comes to Off Field though if reports of behavior on his visit are true.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
His game highlights showed he was ridiculously athletic for his size, and played with a serious Mean Streak. He got to the 2nd level quickly and destroyed Linebackers & D Backs. Quite the explosive athlete for 325 lbs. I'm not sure if he fits with what Rhule is looking for when it comes to Off Field though if reports of behavior on his visit are true.
Counterpoint to that is that we did push hard for him in the winter and Rhule has known the family since he was at Temple.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Apparently people on Florida boards are claiming that Nebraska is tampering

Also he tore his Labia

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Counterpoint to that is that we did push hard for him in the winter and Rhule has known the family since he was at Temple.
I thought he was the most dominant lineman we were after in the Portal. Loved how nasty he played. Do you think the weed rumors would scare off Rhule? I could honestly care less about players smoking pot, wish the NCAA would get rid of that testing

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds like he may be a Gator again

Blake Alderman avatar
Blake AldermanSTAFF
Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 71 months ago, User Post Count: 44950
  • 2 hrsVIP
  • 71 months
Florida lineman Micah Mazzccua posted on his social media last night that he had plans to enter the transfer portal. That window is currently not open. He’s since deleted that same tweet. Sounds like things may have been smoothed over here. There is always a chance he could flip flop around I supposed sicne he's already went to Twitter to say he's leaving only to delete it back. Just wanted to pass along another twist that has been put on our radar.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Sounds like he may be a Gator again

Blake Alderman avatar
Blake AldermanSTAFF
Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 71 months ago, User Post Count: 44950
  • 2 hrsVIP
  • 71 months
Florida lineman Micah Mazzccua posted on his social media last night that he had plans to enter the transfer portal. That window is currently not open. He’s since deleted that same tweet. Sounds like things may have been smoothed over here. There is always a chance he could flip flop around I supposed sicne he's already went to Twitter to say he's leaving only to delete it back. Just wanted to pass along another twist that has been put on our radar.
For fucks sake

We need to tamper better

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds