Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mazzccua (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
FYI - this is from Tater Island Florida btw - anyone with any tater island site subscription can follow it

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
I can.

Unless he chooses us, of course, then I’ll praise him unconditionally.

Unless he ends up sucking, then I’ll hate him forever.
Mitch Mcconnell GIF by Election 2020

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
So he (Maurice) graduated from high school in 2018 and then played 2019-22 at West Chester University - he was a WR. WCU is a D2 in Pennsylvania.

Last edited:

Freebird

Wingback
Insider
So he (Maurice) graduated from high school in 2018 and then played 2019-22 at West Chester University - he was a WR. WCU is a D2 in Pennsylvania.
So does this mean his brother just transferred to Nebraska and is a fresh entry in the student directory?

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
this is fascinating - Maurice redshirted in 2019. In 2020 the D2 season was cancelled; he played in 2021 and 2022 - he has 2022 stats on the school's football web page

this is his 2021 roster page - he was a RB then (WR in 2022) much different body type than Micah (!)

his 2022 roster page is deleted. This is what you normally see with transfers.

He has two years of eligibility left - I bet he entered the portal and maybe he will be a walk-on at Nebraska. Nice touch - he and his brother can play together

Maybe that is what family > money means

Mazzucca is a Sicilian name

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
this is fascinating - Maurice redshirted in 2019. In 2020 the D2 season was cancelled; he played in 2021 and 2022 - he has 2022 stats on the school's football web page

this is his 2021 roster page - he was a RB then (WR in 2022) much different body type than Micah (!)

He has two years of eligibility left - I bet he entered the portal and maybe he will be a walk-on at Nebraska. Nice touch - he and his brother can play together

Great sleuthing.

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member

Carm, you’re a GD Sherlock Holmes my man

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds