Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mazzccua (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sorry guys. We must have been very close to have 1890 following him but didn’t close

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
And there will be another OL in the portal soon enough. Sucks, but it is what it is. If we get Rouse, I think we've got a half decent 2 deep.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
And there will be another OL in the portal soon enough. Sucks, but it is what it is. If we get Rouse, I think we've got a half decent 2 deep.
I assume it's one of the guys graduating in the spring? E.g., Benhart, Piper, or Nouili? If I was to guess I suppose I could see Benhart going - he's less tied to the state than others, and I think his home state school needs OLs.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I assume it's one of the guys graduating in the spring? E.g., Benhart, Piper, or Nouili? If I was to guess I suppose I could see Benhart going - he's less tied to the state than others, and I think his home state school needs OLs.
I worded that horribly. I was trying to say there will be other options for us hitting the portal.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t, and will not, listen to HOL Mailbag Podcast…but I do ask questions anyways.

View attachment 19253
that's a good question given that 1890 also started following Mazzccua yesterday afternoon (looking back it appears Florida likely locked him up Monday morning as he was at Jacksonville airport at Monday midday. Even the Florida board staffs thought he wasn't going to Florida yesterday afternoon).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds