Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

McDermott rumblings (2 Viewers)

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
This makes some stuff I heard about Hoiberg the other day much more interesting. The person said it would depend on where McDermott goes. I’ll post something if it looks like it’s headed the way this person said.
Spill it! (Or dm me bb)

Edit: McDermott does not get along with Fr. Hendrickson (granted no one really does). It be a mistake for him to leave since he has a blank check there as long as he wants but the relationship with admin I could see him leave for ND

Last edited:

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Spill it! (Or dm me bb)

Edit: McDermott does not get along with Fr. Hendrickson (granted no one really does). It be a mistake for him to leave since he has a blank check there as long as he wants but the relationship with admin I could see him leave for ND
Can confirm - McDermott has not been happy with Administration for some time now.

straightoutta308

This Gen sucks.
Elite Member
This makes some stuff I heard about Hoiberg the other day much more interesting. The person said it would depend on where McDermott goes. I’ll post something if it looks like it’s headed the way this person said.
john travolta bolo tie GIF

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Would have to think IF McDermott goes, Drakes head coach would have to be first in line?

I do not believe he’s leaving. He is VERY cognizant of how his employment affects the lives of his staff and several of them are in a spot that a change would be damaging to them. I could be wrong - but I doubt it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds