Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Matt Davison gonna be the first domino to fall, right? (2 Viewers)

NebGrad1995

Bench Warmer
That guys been cashing checks for the past 4 years and we have his buddies 12-21 record to show for it. Surely, Turd will keep him around long enough to glean information he needs for football operations and once he’s up to speed, Matt can be shown the door. Anybody else see it going down like this later this year?

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
No. As little as he brings to the table, fund raising aside, there's much bigger issues

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
That guys been cashing checks for the past 4 years and we have his buddies 12-21 record to show for it. Surely, Turd will keep him around long enough to glean information he needs for football operations and once he’s up to speed, Matt can be shown the door. Anybody else see it going down like this later this year?
How is he on the radio these days? Does he make excuses or talk shit like he did when Riley was losing in 2017?

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
The guy who my dad talks to regularly who would know said before the season Davison will go down with Frost if shit hits the fan.

I dont disagree with that at all, but I just feel he is a bit further down the problems list currently.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I dont disagree with that at all, but I just feel he is a bit further down the problems list currently.
I agree and I’m guessing he still keeps his radio gig. I might have to start listening to him on the radio when we are getting beat by teams like Purdue and msu.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I think Alberts is going to clean house and bring our athletic department into the 21st century, which includes bringing in a HC with ties to the Big 10
I truly think this is the number one reason why Turd was selected as the AD. The decision makers knew Frost wasn’t cutting it so they had to bring in a familiar face to fire him (eventually). Given that Turd has had to make tough decisions as an AD I don’t think he’ll hesitate to make the “right” decision.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds