Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I would never recruit kids from the Denver burbs (Castle Rock, Cherry Creek). too soft. I would recruit kids from inner city Denver and Aurora only.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Over It I Give Up GIF

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I've actually been planning to ask him the next time I see him, but he hasn't been at church the last few weeks. I'm assuming he is taking visits with his mom, since his brother and dad have been there.

I was just in a meeting with his dad on Sunday. If I don't see Dae'vonn this next week, I'll see if I can talk with his dad.
I had a couple of sick kiddos, so I stayed home from church today with them. But I asked my dad to check with Dae'vonn's dad.

Yes, the Halls are visiting on March 25th, with everyone else. He also said that they met up with the Raiola's last week and Dylan and Dae'vonn threw together. 😳😳😳

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I had a couple of sick kiddos, so I stayed home from church today with them. But I asked my dad to check with Dae'vonn's dad.

Yes, the Halls are visiting on March 25th, with everyone else. He also said that they met up with the Raiola's last week and Dylan and Dae'vonn threw together. 😳😳😳
Appreciate the update. Can't wait for Tater Island to update their visitor list with Hall there in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds