Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Recruiting Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Going to be a lot of fun pieces coming to this thread over the next couple weeks. Big month
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Per Sipple "Raiola recruitment is wide open.... I don't get why people think it is over..... From talking to Dom it is wide open.."

Sipple is the guy they feed false info to to cover things up.

Hence why he said that "Rhule isn't coming.... (He was told) Sipple stop asking about Rhule he isn't coming you are embarrassing yourself asking about Rhule"
My favorite line from him was listening to the HOL podcast (ashamedly, but some decent background at work).

Him and Dean were talking about food (surprise surprise) and Dean asked Sipple if he cooks/what he likes to cook. His response was “that’s not my job” and then something along the lines of he has someone else who does that for him/is their job. Gave me a good chuckle

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
My favorite line from him was listening to the HOL podcast (ashamedly, but some decent background at work).

Him and Dean were talking about food (surprise surprise) and Dean asked Sipple if he cooks/what he likes to cook. His response was “that’s not my job” and then something along the lines of he has someone else who does that for him/is their job. Gave me a good chuckle
Check this out

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
New 3/25 visitor per Mongo. Gotta get this boi N. #701represent

Apparently he just got a Miami offer. I can say with a pretty high level of certainly that I don’t think a kid from ND has ever received an offer from Miami before.

Not tough choice between wholesome Christian Lincoln and the den of sin that is Miami

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
It's sad that we have much better inside sources than the veteran Husker Journalists $Dean, Sipple, Mongo & Robin.
Do we have better inside source than… Dominic Raiola? That’s pretty for inside.

But I guess the theory here is that Dominic is lying to Sipple for some reason.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Do we have better inside source than… Dominic Raiola? That’s pretty for inside.

But I guess the theory here is that Dominic is lying to Sipple for some reason.
I suspect Dom is mostly saying "wide open" because his son hasn't officially committed anywhere, and he doesn't want to take away Dylan's moment.

Also easy to say "wide open" pretty honestly when there are multiple coaches calling and talking to him each day.

Doesn't mean he's not a strong Husker lean, and planning to be N unless something big changes.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
@Lionsfan93 I don't mean to press (you can definitely tell me politely to STFU) - but do you expect Dae'vonn to part of the Junior Day visit in March?

Thanks in advance.
I've actually been planning to ask him the next time I see him, but he hasn't been at church the last few weeks. I'm assuming he is taking visits with his mom, since his brother and dad have been there.

I was just in a meeting with his dad on Sunday. If I don't see Dae'vonn this next week, I'll see if I can talk with his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds