Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

LIV Golf (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Someone explain this to me, Is this good for golf or bad for golf? More money?

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Someone explain this to me, Is this good for golf or bad for golf? More money?

The controversy is basically where the money comes from. It’s backed by the Saudi public investment fund. And as we know, they are some scary motherfuckers and kill you for being gay over there. It’s sportswashing.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What’s TPB say?

Patrick and Bryson reportedly going over there as well.

Cantlay or Reed? If it’s Reed I couldn’t give less of a flying fuck. A little disappointed DJ went, but can’t say I’m surprised with his checkered past. I could see Brooks going at some point. He’s pretty much just out there to get paid and bang sluts.

I hope the whole thing fails.

Tyneb23

Titty Master
tPB OG
The controversy is basically where the money comes from. It’s backed by the Saudi public investment fund. And as we know, they are some scary motherfuckers and kill you for being gay over there. It’s sportswashing.
So its basically dirty money? Saudi trying to into America sports?

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
1000% agree.

Question #1 on the LIV application:

1. On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being very high, how would you rate your proficiency with a bonesaw?

Tyneb23

Titty Master
tPB OG
Is
Isn't WWE doing events over there for the cash also?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
So its basically dirty money? Saudi trying to into America sports?
Rich oil kingdoms in the middle east have been buying up western sports teams to improve their image so its not surprising.

The degree to which it's "dirty money" probably depends on your perspective

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Straight cash homey. Don’t blame them
Same. I just wish one of them would have the sack to say they’re just doing it for the money. Though I’m sure they’re required to say what they’re saying or they’ll get beheaded.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Same. I just wish one of them would have the sack to say they’re just doing it for the money. Though I’m sure they’re required to say what they’re saying or they’ll get beheaded.

I mean DJ said “I’m doing what’s best for me and my family” it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that means “I’m doing it for the $120 million”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds