Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Cam Smith to LIV Tour (1 Viewer)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Turns out these guys aren't playing for shit other than to run down their multi-million dollar signing bonuses. There is literally nothing on the line at any of these tournaments. They don't win anything.
You are a PGA fan boy I see. Just take your loss like a man

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Lol I guess that’s why Henrik stenson, charl schwartzel and Brandon grace have been the winners recently
Yep, they already made their money. So what? Just give me something to watch and I don't care! Never watched golf to see who won the big money just wanted to watch who played great. PGA is very weird and needs someone to push them.

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
Not a fan boy, I just enjoy watching golf where something is on the line. Not a chance for guys to pay down their sign-on fees at some 54-hole hit and giggle.
I like watching presurre-filled golf as well! But we can still get that with the majors and the Ryder Cup still. I don't think the average golf fan cares much about the PGA events in between (ie. 3M Open, Byron Nelson, Safeway Classic, etc.). So to me, it's not a big drop off watching some PGA event in San Anantonio in May (with 30-50% of the top 20 playing) and a 54-hole tourney with Feherty annoucing and a little less pressure. In fact, I might prefer the LIV event in that toss-up.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds