Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big win for Brooks (and LIV) (1 Viewer)

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
Really cool to see him come back from those injuries.
This win puts him as the greatest golfer of his generation for now (better than Rory).

Also, silences a lot of critics about LIV just being washed up guys and the 54 holes not being challenging enough.

Overall, what a fun tourney- golf is in a great spot right now!

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Really cool to see him come back from those injuries.
This win puts him as the greatest golfer of his generation for now (better than Rory).

Also, silences a lot of critics about LIV just being washed up guys and the 54 holes not being challenging enough.

Overall, what a fun tourney- golf is in a great spot right now!
I don’t think anyone said the top of LIV is not pretty damn strong. Brooks , DJ, Cam and Bryson. After that it gets pretty weak pretty quickly. But yeah Brooks is damn killer. Impressive. stuff.

Last edited:

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member
I really don’t like the guy, but he is incredible when the stakes are highest

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Have only watched one round of LIV on TV. Was weird watching them all wear shorts. That one round is more than I’ve watched of the PGA when there is no major though.

That being said it was fun watching LIV stick it to the PGA with a major win.

Was fun watching Michael Block though finish his final round. Cool story that the average guy can relate to….

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
I don’t think anyone said the top of LIV is not pretty damn strong. Brooks , DJ, Cam and Bryson. After that it gets pretty weak pretty quickly. But yeah Brooks is damn killer. Impressive. stuff.
I think people think that now. But Cam was the only one who looked like he still had great golf in front of him. I think a lot of people thought DJ and Brooks cashed out and weren’t serious about golf anymore, even though they had great resumes.

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
I prefer to root for an organization without strong ties to Saudi sportswashing.
I understand. I am not pro-LIV. I’m just anti-anti-LIV. And I like the guys on LIV (and the PGA).

Saudi Arabia is our geopolitical ally- despite what Jay Monahan might want you to think. If they’re good enough to supply missiles to, they’re probably good enough to handle sports (even though their product isn’t very good).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds