Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

let us discuss poster GloryHoleDude

maker of moves would make perfect sense
Like I mentioned, I'm 95% positive that's who it is. I saw a couple of posts recently that pointed me in that direction because I know of the dude of that account.

Holy shit MakerofMoves was a god damn retard...it all makes sense now
scalia GIF

Is Huskerhomie still on RSS? I used to get infuriated when his dumb ass would find his way to the Main Board
Haven’t seen him anywhere in a long time. It really shows how far tMB has fallen that he was able to adopt a political shtick and blend right in around there without being regarded as one of the worst posters in the board. Hopefully he took his dumb ass to crootn and will never return, although it seems lately like some of the people who originally left for that site are making their way back.

Haven’t seen him anywhere in a long time. It really shows how far tMB has fallen that he was able to adopt a political shtick and blend right in around there without being regarded as one of the worst posters in the board. Hopefully he took his dumb ass to crootn and will never return, although it seems lately like some of the people who originally left for that site are making their way back.
They always come back - it’s nothing but politics now and slowly but surely in the past 4 years that place has turned into absolute garbage. Now that I found this place it’s time for me to cancel my Rivals sub

His last post on TMB was January 8 so I assume he's awaiting trial without bail after ripping a heater in Pelosi's chair

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back