Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Let’s talk TACO BELL (2 Viewers)

What the hell is the shit

• Quesadilla

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Quesarito

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Gordita crunch

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Crunchy taco

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mexican pizza

• Vagisil

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Pintos and cheese

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Soft taco

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Something dumb

• Total voters

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not going to lie I haven’t been to Taco Bell in probably 15 years. Ever since I had diarrhea so bad I was essentially pissing out of my asshole I can’t think of that place without having stomach cramps.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Not going to lie I haven’t been to Taco Bell in probably 15 years. Ever since I had diarrhea so bad I was essentially pissing out of my asshole I can’t think of that place without having stomach cramps.

that’s part of the experience

Thanks, you two. Thom sent me to taco bell this morning, and cwessel predicted the results.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't know but now I want it.... Thanks fucker... Probably grubhub it
I made that mistake last weekend. They delivered exactly half of my order.

Grubhub reimbursed for the missing items and asked if there was anything else they could do. I told them that I’d appreciate getting the rest of our order, since we ordered that amount of food for a reason. They told me I could submit a new order.

I explained to them that there’s a delivery fee so they gave me $5. I told them that wouldn’t cover the second driver tip and they said that tipping is always optional and so they couldn’t credit me anything more.

They’re a garbage company who grew faster than their technology and staff could accommodate. One of our friends works in recruiting and at one point they were literally just hiring as many people as possible without any org plan because they had just acquired Yelp and didn’t know how to integrate. The fact that they just released a live order tracking map within the last couple of months while all of their competitors have allowed it for years tells you all you need to know. They focused all of their investment on acquiring customers through buying competitors and it never occurred to them that another company could come through and destroy them by simply providing a better service.

Door Dash shits all of Grubhub if you can get it where you live, and you also get free Door Dash pass for no delivery fees and reduced fees/taxes if you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve.

/rant.

Cornstar

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Sorry for your weak ass stomach. Just like building up your immune system, you need to expose your stomach to nasty shit more often so you don't have this problem. Teach that fucker who's boss.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds