Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kaelin (1 Viewer)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
DK can go to MSU or wherever for a few years and can come back once DR goes pro. Then again, he was already being recruited over with Rhule going after Manske and other QBs in 2025. Let's be honest, he's overreacting over nothing and if he's afraid to compete against DR, he's going to struggle wherever he goes with this "poor me" attitude.

On the positive side if he stayed, maybe he could befriend DR and get to work with his private QB coach during the offseason and refine his skills.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Visiting Michigan State this weekend per Schaefer
angry mark cuban GIF

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Michigan State already has a qb too, right? So is he just thinking their guy is easier to beat out than DR?

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
It doesn't make sense to me... Why not go to the home state school and develop. It's not like Michigan State isn't going to try and recruit top talent at QB. They'll look to recruit over him. This seems to me like a mistake.

Puglisi was committed to UGA for a year with/without Raiola. Give me a qb that wants to compete for the job.
You're absolutely right but I'm also confident 18 year old me wouldn't have seen it that way.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I still wish he’d stay but he’s feeling a lot. He wanted to be a husker so badly but he was our plan B. Then plan B became a reality and he had his dream. In heaven. Can’t wait to get to school.

Then plan A comes back and he’s feeling all the same feelings he had before even though he can still go to his dream school. He’s going to be competing with the guy everyone said they want more than him so why stick around and be reminded of that daily.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I still wish he’d stay but he’s feeling a lot. He wanted to be a husker so badly but he was our plan B. Then plan B became a reality and he had his dream. In heaven. Can’t wait to get to school.

Then plan A comes back and he’s feeling all the same feelings he had before even though he can still go to his dream school. He’s going to be competing with the guy everyone said they want more than him so why stick around and be reminded of that daily.
It is legitimately sad.

You have to wonder if the Raiola thing even happens without Danny putting in work with Brix and Nelson

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
HS QB recruiting doesn't matter anymore unless you are getting a guy like Raiola.

Id imagine like 75% of Nebraska's starting QBs going forward will be transfers .
I don't disagree. Losing DK by himself doen't worry me. But I know he had his hooks into a lot of guys in this class. I just hope no one else looks around if DK moves on.
(And I appreciate the logic of "Why would adding the No. 1 QB in the country cause you to leave a recruting class?" for those other guys. But croots don't always act logicly, do they?)

Last edited:

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Lineman
It’s all business, especially when they became employees. I hope he stays but no one should feel slighted anymore with where college football is.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds