Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread (37 Viewers)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Is it just me or has our QB commit disappeared? Has anybody seen any evidence of peer recruiting?

Generally this class doesn't seem to have the "peer recruiting" chops in comparison to previous classes. I don't see someone really stepping up in that role.

It's a strange class.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Is it just me or has our QB commit disappeared? Has anybody seen any evidence of peer recruiting?

Generally this class doesn't seem to have the "peer recruiting" chops in comparison to previous classes. I don't see someone really stepping up in that role.

It's a strange class.
I don’t know

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

It's a strange class.
That's an interesting point that I hadn't really thought about, but it's worth considering. Seems like the in-state guys are on top of each other. Remember, it was the Millard North DB that gave the hint that Mooberry was committing. Terry has been on social media, too.

But you're right: Lateef definitely doesn't seem to be making the round, publicly at least. He may very well be doing a good job behind the scenes.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

It's a strange class.

That's an interesting point that I hadn't really thought about, but it's worth considering. Seems like the in-state guys are on top of each other. Remember, it was the Millard North DB that gave the hint that Mooberry was committing. Terry has been on social media, too.

But you're right: Lateef definitely doesn't seem to be making the round, publicly at least. He may very well be doing a good job behind the scenes.
FWIW, he doesn't seem like a real active social media guy. Pops up on on twitter for a day when there's some kind of development, then off for days/weeks. 8 posts total on IG. Can't find other accounts. Only recent interaction I see that might hint at him being involved with other recruits is being tagged in this post:

So if he's up to other stuff, we probably won't hear it from him. Didn't really hear a lot of noise from him during his own recruitment either.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds