Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
If you guys were listening to Tim you would have already known what was up 🤣.

Trending down -

Trending up -

Noooooooooooooo…need to get that ND boi N

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
The recruits who commit during "pride month" are probably gonna wanna go places like Michigan, Texas, Cockeye, etc.

Although I don't think there's been much smoke between this guy & Nebraska for a few months.
Sounds like he was always a Michigan guy. They had some movement on the coaching staff and it opened a window for us but he's good with the new coach so we are out.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Goddamn beta cucks in this thread. We got our #1 RB last week (a 4-star out of St. Louis!!!), but we miss out on one guy and a few others are "trending" elsewhere. Is this your guy's first year following recruiting? Fuck...

Don't forget that this staff flipped Raiola in the 11th hour last year too. The sky isn't falling. This will still be a top 25 (or higher) class.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Goddamn beta cucks in this thread. We got our #1 RB last week (a 4-star out of St. Louis!!!), but we miss out on one guy and a few others are "trending" elsewhere. Is this your guy's first year following recruiting? Fuck...

Don't forget that this staff flipped Raiola in the 11th hour last year too. The sky isn't falling. This will still be a top 25 (or higher) class.
I think most of it is just foolin'

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member

Are you new here

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
I think most of it is just foolin'
kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I don’t know why I read this thread once a month. I just can’t bring myself to give a shit what 17/18 year old kids are doing.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
If you guys were listening to Tim you would have already known what was up 🤣.

Trending down -

Trending up -

Oh wow, trending up is the recently offered plan D guy. Shocking.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member

Exactly right. Rhule’s recruiting is like the perfect mix of Bill Callahan and Bo Pelini. The organization and philosophy and effort is like Callahan and the eye for talent is like Pelini and co. And what every recruiting service is having a hard time reconciling is A) they like selling Rhule’s staff ability to identify talent before others do B) they like his staff’s infatuation with track performance, but C) those two things typically manifest in a recruit that isn’t highly rated and Husker fans freak if too many 3 stars with zero P4 offers commit.

I trust these dudes to develop whoever they think is worthy of being on the roster. Ans ultimately, make a fucking a bowl game and win some games before the expectation becomes “we should win recruiting battles against Alabama and Michigan.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds