Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July recruiting thread (2 Viewers)

Toe

Wide Receiver
I always thought Georgia was nothing but peach fields.

Georgia is actually a distant third in peach production. South Carolina grows about three times as many peaches, and California grows about twenty times as many peaches as Georgia.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Georgia is actually a distant third in peach production. South Carolina grows about three times as many peaches, and California grows about twenty times as many peaches as Georgia.

Then why is it called the peach state Pawl? I don't believe it. California peaches.

SOHusker11

Safety
Elite Member
1720703921224.png

From a mod on RSS.

"Met him at my son’s baseball game. Very nice and well rounded young man from what I could tell. Asked him about why he chose Nebraska and he stated he loved how football focused it was and that’s what he needs, is a place that allows him to just focus on football. Loved the facilities.

Also loves the fact we do still play at USC this season. Took a pic with my kiddo as well. Consider my family and I huge fans of his already."

Last edited:

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
View attachment 39314

From a mod on RSS.

"Met him at my son’s baseball game. Very nice and well rounded young man from what I could tell. Asked him about why he chose Nebraska and he stated he loved how football focused it was and that’s what he needs, is a place that allows him to just focus on football. Loved the facilities.

Also loves the fact we do still play at USC this season. Took a pic with my kiddo as well. Consider my family and I huge fans of his already."

Is he well-spoken?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds