Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

July Recruiting Thread… it’s almost gameday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on Brix from SoonerScoop (On 3). Believe TOS here is Rivals (the 247 site with Parker Thune and Brandon Drumm moved to Rivals in April when SoonerScoop moved from Rivals to On 3). It appears Brix is taking some UVs end July and then deciding (I think it is supposed to be 110 in Lincoln 7/30 but that should shock Brix as he is from Logan)

1689962971456.png

Update on Brix from SoonerScoop (On 3). Believe TOS here is Rivals (the 247 site with Parker Thune and Brandon Drumm moved to Rivals in April when SoonerScoop moved from Rivals to On 3). It appears Brix is taking some UVs end July and then deciding (I think it is supposed to be 110 in Lincoln 7/30 but that should shock Brix as he is from Logan)

View attachment 25081
Do we have any idea what is happening in Lincoln on the 30th?

Do we have any idea what is happening in Lincoln on the 30th?
isn't that Fan Day?

isn't that Fan Day?

Wonder what kind of 'rendezvous' we have planned outside of that. I just found OU's wording intriguing, to say the least.

Wonder what kind of 'rendezvous' we have planned outside of that. I just found OU's wording intriguing, to say the least.
Yeah. First I've heard of it. I'm assuming it is not a reference to fan day because that wouldn't involve a recruit.

Great, I'm old now.
dunston checks in monkey GIF by Romy

Recruiting Notebook: Brix to see Kansas State, Oklahoma and Nebraska one more time​

Derek Young•about 5 hours
Article written by:Derek Young
DerekYoungKSO
Grant Brix, Kyle Rakers and Gus Hawkins

Kansas State coin flips​

Everyone knows that Kansas State is just awaiting the decisions of Junction City linebacker Michael Boganowski and four-star offensive lineman Grant Brix of Cockeye. We haven’t shared any new information recently on either K-State target.
Unfortunately, there still isn’t much to glean from either recruitment. The latest chatter that was heard is that both are still considered coin flips for Kansas State. Even as some tend to believe that the Wildcats are a little behind on both, that is not the sentiment shared to KSO.
It is still thought that Oklahoma is the stiffest competitor for Boganowski, not Kansas. But he is visiting Lawrence again for a reason, so stay tuned. On the Brix front, Nebraska is still viewed as the top challenger.

K-State visit on tap​

We discussed Brix in the first section of the article, and like Boganowski, he will make three additional visits before making his college choice. All three of K-State, Nebraska and Oklahoma will host him for a late July visit, per a source.
Like Boganowski, Brix will be in Manhattan on July 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back