Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Juan Vs Coleman (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
not that I care that much given the odds of skill players ever staying at one school, but that’s not stellar for recruiting

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
We were talking about husker football at work and one of the PAs walked by and said that her sister goes to East with Coleman. She said that she (the PA) attends the game and hasn't seen what the rumors indicate. She did say that he does make sure he looks super flashy for the camera and that he does carry some arrogance since becoming a top recruit. This was before their latest game, so I can't verify about any benching.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
We were talking about husker football at work and one of the PAs walked by and said that her sister goes to East with Coleman. She said that she (the PA) attends the game and hasn't seen what the rumors indicate. She did say that he does make sure he looks super flashy for the camera and that he does carry some arrogance since becoming a top recruit. This was before their latest game, so I can't verify about any benching.
Unfortunately "super flashy" tends to enter the transfer portal 1-3 times.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't understand the soapbox that Juan is getting on here, but I have to admit I have the same concerns about Coleman. There's a lot of smoke about attitude issues, and the reality is that he isn't making his Nebraska high school team any better right now. I trust Micky so if he wants him then that's a plus, but I guarantee if there weren't four stars next to Coleman's name there would be absolutely nobody saying that we should give him an offer.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Buddy of mine watched last nights game as he was observing the refs. He said he wasn't impressed. He looks the part and has good speed. Took a 5 yard loss on a swing play. He immediately got up and started yelling at his teammates. Fumbled one time and didn't go for the ball. Dropped a ball. Seems to be a headcase is what I got out of it. The recruiting process might to have gone to his head.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Buddy of mine watched last nights game as he was observing the refs. He said he wasn't impressed. He looks the part and has good speed. Took a 5 yard loss on a swing play. He immediately got up and started yelling at his teammates. Fumbled one time and didn't go for the ball. Dropped a ball. Seems to be a headcase is what I got out of it. The recruiting process might to have gone to his head.
That's a shame. Hopefully some Aranda mindfulness lessons will be good for him at NU.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds