Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFQ or JLQ or whatever lending sending marketing materials to people on the scrolls (2 Viewers)

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Apparently mods don’t check every thread. Otherwise, it seems we could have a mod mutiny on our hands lads!

Last edited:

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
E5D9E372-0628-4BAD-8C68-D2EA377348FC.jpeg
giphy.gif

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
I don't know how JFQ can send mailers without getting a user list from Dean. Someone DM'd me their letter and it states their existing lender. What are the odds multiple scrollers are getting the same message without Dean giving away PII.

Even if they did a reverse IP lookup there's likely multiple houses or people at that address. I highly doubt JFQ is looking up individuals and sending targeted outreach to everyone and at that IP address.

Am I crazy? I don't see how this is anything but Dean sharing confidential data again e.g. - Shortbus.

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
I don't know how JFQ can send mailers without getting a user list from Dean. Someone DM'd me their letter and it states their existing lender. What are the odds multiple scrollers are getting the same message without Dean giving away PII.

Even if they did a reverse IP lookup there's likely multiple houses or people at that address. I highly doubt JFQ is looking up individuals and sending targeted outreach to everyone and at that IP address.

Am I crazy? I don't see how this is anything but Dean sharing confidential data again e.g. - Shortbus.
Not sticking up for Dean, but if I remember correctly, when JFQ first showed up, it was a Rivals deal not specific to the scrollls only. Meaning Dean might not have been the one to sell/give out user data.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds