Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFQ or JLQ or whatever lending sending marketing materials to people on the scrolls (4 Viewers)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wonder if he’s being told by his overlords, since he’s an employee of Rivals, to start raising capital by any means necessary and cut out employees that cost too much.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
also @TraditionCoalition noted today that Dean has partnered with yet another one of those stupid travel agencies on a trip to Norman. can't think of much else I'd rather do than overpay to sit on a bus for 10 hours with a bunch of boomers from RSS and basically be part of a tour group.

he's approaching pyramid scheme/time share levels of annoying sales tactics with this shit.
Lololol. Holy fuck. I didn’t realize @JThomasOmaha is actually publicizing that trip deal with “chalk talk” with Dean as part of the package deal. I’d love to see that crayon session.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
can someone start a poll over there about which company you would like to see advertise on the RSS next and list a bunch of pyramid schemes like Advocare, Primerica, Herbalife and so on? I'd do it but Mike would permalife ban me.
And this would be bad how? You can’t post whatever you want on there now. Seems like a waste of time dog

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean responded to my PM denying the HOL sold/gave away personal info,
IncomparableKindlyDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif

Nice try Deano. That's shady stuff. There's no way an advertiser could get that info unless it was given to them.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I was one who received the letter. I chuckled a little when I saw it in my mail box and chalked it up to coincidence at the time, but now that another user got one, it seems...odd.

did anyone else get one? Dean responded to my PM denying the HOL sold/gave away personal info, and that he’d investigate further tomorrow. But if more scrollers got the letter it’s going to be a really bad look.

also, not sure why he couldn’t have just posted publicly what he told me. The thread zapping makes him look culpable here.
Can you post the letter? Just out of curiosity.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Right after Dean signed with JFQ, I got a DM message from someone on LinkedIn asking if I was interested in a franchise

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I'm not one to tell Dean his business but maybe dude should stop partnering with every random dickhead who will throw a dollar his way and start getting his advertising dollars from some actual local businesses?
I had suggested this when JFQ first came on board and was immediately DM'd from Sean saying local companies don't pay the big coin like these out of state companies. I challenged him to try to cut local deals. No idea if anything came of it. Sad to see it sold out to randos from Arizona and wherever the hell Franchise guy is from.

JankTheTank

Linebacker
Elite Member
I also noticed Purdue’s site uses JFQ for sponsorship as well. Possibly others too. My take was that maybe Rivals HQ was forcing the issue and they weren’t someone Sean independently partnered with on his own. Or perhaps they gave sponsorship options and forced him to take one.

Regardless, better transparency would go a long ways.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds